One of the lists was about things that make some of us big geeks.
Here are 7 items from my kilometric list.
1. I am a geneticist. I work in a lab and I wear a white lab coat. I calculate molar concentrations of very dangerous substances on a regular basis.
2. I’ve used the nomenclature NaCl about as many times as the more mundane version, “table salt”
3. I’ve just had a conversation with my boyfriend about the geostationary orbit and thought it was really cool stuff.
4. Most of my friends have at least a Master’s degree.
5. When on The Big Bang Theory they joke about dumb people who mistakenly say the derivative is used to calculate the area under a curve, instead of an integral, I understand what they mean.
6. I have Nature Genetics in my RSS Feeds list.
7. I love Star Trek and my favorite character from Friends is Ross.
What would be on your list? I know there’s a geek hiding in each and every one of you!