Engagement session photos

I got the green light from Caroline, our photographer, and so I can share some pictures with you guys.

For those of you reading The Blog but haven’t been to The Wedding, we had an engagement photo session on the Friday before the wedding.

D&I were absolutely delighted with the whole experience and we are in awe with how the photos turned out.

I am so happy to have found Butterfly Moments Photography, the ones responsible for all this gorgeousness.

Caroline and Steve are over-the-top brilliant! It was so much fun having them with us on our wedding day! This is their blog. Go take a peek, you’ll enjoy yourself for sure!

An now for some pictures from our engagement session in Lyon.

IMG_1011 IMG_1090

IMG_1048

IMG_1062

IMG_1198 IMG_1212

IMG_1238 IMG_1279

IMG_1374

IMG_1478

• Faine poze :)
    cand vin restul , mai ales cele de la nunta … sau ashtept ca Dani sa faca un website cu toata nunta ?

• Wow, they’re all so brilliant! You and D are very lovely together, but I’m sure you already know that :)

• Oh my goodness these photos are so amazing! You look so perfect together and the photos are so vibrant, fun, and gorgeous! You’re so lucky to have such wonderful engagement photos!

• GORGEOUS!! I love all the colors and whimsical nature of the whole shoot. I hope you’re very proud of those pics…I would be! Congrats!

• This is such a wonderful shoot–I just love it! You look so happy and love that shot of you on the merry-go- round, it’s perfection! You look so happy.

xo

• Excuse me, but you are GORGEOUS! Ok, now that’s out of my system, the photos look amazing! I’ve only been to France once, but it was Paris and Versailles. I hope to visit Lyon and/or Marseilles and the French Riviera at some point. Lovely photos and lovely couple.