– woke up at 6 am.
– worked from 6:30 am to 7 pm.
– have hands that smell like latex gloves. D hates it and can smell it 5 miles away.
– went to a seminar and listened to a scientist guy that was not only pretty awesome research-wise but also made a few well-placed, geeky but still appreciated jokes.
– cut my bangs because I don’t have time to go to a salon. They came out pretty short. I’ll have to improvise something tomorrow morning when I wake up and don’t recognize the person staring back at me from the other side of the mirror.
– processed some pictures. Photoshop is my friend.
– was amazed to see lots of blossomed tulips in the gardens on our street.
– wished we had more episodes of 30 Rock we could watch, but we saw them all.
– realized I like using Liz Lemon’s “I want to go to there” even if people think I’m crazy or that I don’t know how to use prepositions.