Life, universe and everything

Updates

My life is a busy mess right now. D’s sister left last week and ever since we haven’t cleaned the apartment. “I’m too tired. Let’s just live in dirt for now” was what he told me yesterday and although we don’t live in actual dirt, I understood the metaphor. So we do. We’re busy and come home to a bedroom filled with computers (don’t ask!) which further takes away the motivation to organize stuff. But one of these days we will. When the pictures in my Lightroom stop screaming at me that I’m neglecting me and when I’ve had more than seven hours of sleep.

Until then, let me just say that last weekend we photographed the most amazing wedding. Some of the bride’s girl friends breakdanced. IN HIGH HEELS. You would not believe the moves they did. Also until then, here’s a photo from our trip to NY.

Manhattan Clouds

• Cannot wait to see the pictures!!!!!

• That is such a beautiful photo of NYC! I can’t wait to see your photos of the breakdancing wedding!

xo Mary Jo

• Sorry I haven’t visited in a while. I had a big move … to NYC! Drop me a line next time you’re in town. I’d love to meet you IRL. If we couldn’t get to see each other in QC, maybe NYC will work its magic 😉

• That NY photo was amazing. I hope you had a nice trip, an enjoyable holiday weekend last week and a wonderful weekend starting today. I’m full of good positive thoughts today – it’s Friday afterall!

• Fabulous photo. I’m right there with you as far as living in a mess. The kitchen remodel continues and I feel like I’m in the midst of an episode of Hoarders on continuous loop. Ugh.

• A–Mazing!!!

Totally didn’t realize you have a Flickr… gonna go befriend you right NOWS!