What information do we collect?
We may collect personal information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us. For example, we may collect your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, or other contact information when you register for an account, sign up for our newsletter, participate in a survey or contest, or contact us with a question or complaint.
If you provide us with personal information about someone else, such as a friend or family member, we will only use that information for the specific purpose for which it was provided to us.
How do we use your information?
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To provide you with the products, services, or information you have requested;
• To respond to your questions or concerns;
• To process and fulfill your orders;
• To send you updates, newsletters, promotions, and other marketing communications;
• To administer sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions;
• For our own internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud prevention, and enhancing our website and services; and
• As otherwise permitted by law.
Will we share your information with third parties?
We may disclose your personal information to third parties for the following reasons:
• To our service providers and contractors who assist us in providing our products, services, and website to you;
• When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of others;
• When we are required or permitted to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena or other legal process; and
• In connection with a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, or other business transaction.
How do we protect your information?
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no security measure is perfect and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
What choices do you have about your information?
You may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions included in our emails or by contacting us at [email protected]
You may also request that we delete your personal information from our records. Please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for our legitimate business purposes.
How can you access and update your information?
You may access, update or correct your personal information at any time by logging into your account on our website or by contacting us at [email protected]
How long do we keep your information?
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law.
How can you contact us?